Woodcraft is a simulation game that allows players to learn and master the art of woodworking. In the game, players can cut out pieces of wood using various saws and other tools, sand and polish them, and then paint them using a spray gun to create unique and beautiful pieces of art. The goal of the game is to sell your creations to earn money that can be used to purchase new tools and upgrades to improve your woodworking skills. As you progress through the game, you will encounter more challenging projects and tasks that will test your skills and creativity.
To control the saw or sandpaper, you can click and drag the mouse to move it along the wood. For the spray gun, you need to click on the area you want to paint. You can also rotate the wood by clicking and dragging it with the mouse. As you progress in the game, the pieces of wood become more complex and challenging, requiring more precision and skill to complete.
Here is a basic controls guide and instructions on how to play Woodcraft:
- Use the mouse to navigate and interact with the game.
- Left-click to select and cut out pieces of wood.
- Use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out of the workspace.
- Click and drag to move the workspace around.
How to play:
- Select a piece of wood to cut out from the bottom of the screen.
- Use the left mouse button to cut out the selected piece of wood. You can cut straight lines or use the freeform tool to create curved cuts.
- Once you have cut out the piece, you can rotate it and resize it to fit your desired design.
- Use the spray paint tool to paint your piece. You can choose from a variety of colors and patterns.
- Once you have completed your piece, you can put it up for auction to sell it to the highest bidder.
- Use the money you earn to buy new tools and upgrade your workspace.
The goal of the game is to create unique and beautiful pieces of woodwork and sell them for a profit. As you progress through the game, you can unlock new tools and upgrades to help you create even more intricate designs. Have fun and let your creativity run wild!