Share PROTECT MY DOG 2
PROTECT MY DOG 2
Protect My Dog 2 is the sequel to the original Protect My Dog game. It is a casual puzzle game where the player's goal is to protect their dog from various hazards such as bees, lava, and spikes by creating a defensive line. The game features 50 levels of increasing difficulty and introduces new challenges such as wind and snow. The game also features power-ups that can be used to help the player protect their dog, such as a shield or a speed boost. The game is available to play for free online.
Here's a basic guide on the controls and how to play:
- Use your mouse or finger to draw lines to create a defensive barrier around your dog.
- Use your mouse or finger to tap on various items in the environment to interact with them.
- When you start the game, you will see a cute dog in the middle of the screen and bees that are trying to attack it.
- To protect your dog, you need to draw lines to create a defensive barrier around it. The bees will bounce off the barrier and your dog will be safe.
- You need to be strategic in how you draw the lines, as you only have a limited amount of ink to use. If you run out of ink, you will need to restart the level.
- As you progress through the levels, new obstacles and challenges will be introduced. For example, you will need to protect your dog from lava, spikes, and other environmental hazards.
- There are 50 levels to complete, and things get more difficult with each level.
- To pass each level, you need to protect your dog until the timer runs out without it getting attacked by the bees or other hazards.
- If you successfully complete a level, you will earn coins that you can use to purchase new items and upgrades.