- Gumball and Friends Memory
Share Gumball and Friends Memory
Gumball and Friends Memory game is a fun online game based on the popular animated TV series "The Amazing World of Gumball". The game features characters from the show, such as Gumball, Darwin, Anais, and others.
The game is a classic memory matching game where the player needs to find and match pairs of cards with the same picture. The cards are laid out face down on the game board, and the player needs to turn them over two at a time to reveal the pictures. If the pictures match, the cards are removed from the board, and the player earns points. If the pictures do not match, the cards are turned back over, and the player must try again.
The game has multiple levels, and the difficulty increases with each level. The player needs to remember the positions of the cards and match them quickly to complete the level before time runs out. There are also bonus points and power-ups available in the game to help the player, such as extra time or a hint to reveal the cards.
Overall, Gumball and Friends Memory game is a fun and challenging game for fans of the show and memory matching games.
- Click on the cards to flip them over
- You can only flip over two cards at a time
- If the two cards match, they will stay flipped over
- If the two cards don't match, they will flip back over and you can try again
- The game ends when all pairs have been found
How to play:
- When you start the game, all of the cards will be face down
- Click on two cards to flip them over
- Try to remember which character is on each card and where it is located
- Keep flipping over cards until you find all of the pairs
- The game will keep track of how many moves you make and how long it takes you to find all of the pairs
- Try to beat your best score on the next game!