DuckPark.io is an online multiplayer game where players control a rubber duck and race against other ducks in a 2D obstacle course. The objective of the game is to be the first to reach the end of the race course. The game features simple controls that involve moving left and right to avoid obstacles and collecting coins to earn points. Players can also use a charged jump to clear obstacles and a quack ability to slow down other players. Power-ups can be collected that increase speed or grant temporary invincibility. As players progress through the game, they can unlock new duck characters with different appearances and abilities. The game can be played online through a web browser, and it is free to play.
Along the way, players can collect coins to increase their score and use power-ups to slow down their opponents or speed themselves up. The game features simple controls and colorful graphics.
- Use the mouse to move your duck left and right.
- Hold down the left mouse button to charge up a jump, release to jump.
- Use the right mouse button to quack.
How to play:
- When you enter the game, you'll find yourself in a park filled with other ducks.
- Your objective is to collect as many coins as possible while avoiding obstacles and other ducks.
- You can jump over obstacles like rocks and logs by pressing the spacebar.
- You can also use your beak to peck at other ducks, which will make them drop their coins.
- Be careful not to get pecked yourself, as this will cause you to lose some of your coins.
- As you collect more coins, you can use them to purchase upgrades for your duck, such as a faster running speed or a more powerful beak.
- The game ends when the timer runs out, and the player with the most coins at the end is the winner.
That's it! Good luck and have fun playing DuckPark.io!
Note: These are just the basic controls and instructions for DuckPark.io. The game may have additional features or mechanics that you can discover as you play.