Salazar is a free online puzzle game where players must combine different elements in chains to create more complex ones. The game is set in a medieval alchemy lab and features a wise old alchemist named Salazar, who needs your help to create a powerful new artifact.
To play Salazar, simply click and drag different elements onto the game board and combine them to create more advanced elements. For example, combining fire and earth will create lava, while combining air and water will create clouds. Each combination earns you coins that can be used to purchase boosters, which can be used to help you when you get stuck.
Salazar is a casual and addictive game that is perfect for players of all ages. The game can be played for free online and requires no installation or registration.
Salazar is a web-based game, the controls and gameplay are quite simple and straightforward. Here's a brief guide on how to play:
- Use your mouse to drag and drop the elements to the grid to merge them.
- At the beginning of the game, you will be presented with a grid that contains several elements.
- You can drag and drop two similar elements together to merge them into a new one. For example, combining two fire elements will give you a new element with a higher level of fire.
- The goal is to keep combining the elements until you reach the ultimate element, which is the artifact that Alchemist Salazar wants to create.
- You can also earn coins by merging elements. These coins can be used to buy various boosters that will help you in the game. The boosters include the ability to undo a move or to shuffle the elements on the grid.
- Be careful not to fill up the grid with too many elements, as you can only make a limited number of moves before the game ends.
- Keep playing and merging the elements until you create the ultimate artifact and complete the game.
Overall, Alchemist Salazar is a simple yet addictive puzzle game that will test your strategy and puzzle-solving skills. Have fun playing!